cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Not able to make call or texts

I still don't how activate my account. Though there is payment made for 2 times today I am not sure why my plan is not active

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ncho wrote:

I still don't how activate my account. Though there is payment made for 2 times today I am not sure why my plan is not active

@nchodid you send a message to the @Moderator_Team yet? They will help you get your plan re-activated.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ncho wrote:

No I am old public mobile number and changed from a "grandfather" plan to a new one. I have paid as per my account. I still can't receive and make call and texts.

@ncho, how did you make the plan change? Did you login online? If yes, did you select for it to take effect immediately or on the next renewal date?

Check your APN settings are correct. And try turning off your phond and remove your battery and SIM card then wait a minute before putting them back in. Once that's done reboot(startup) your phone.

Do you have peoof

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BabyBluez wrote:

Check your APN settings are correct. And try turning off your phond and remove your battery and SIM card then wait a minute before putting them back in. Once that's done reboot(startup) your phone.

What does APN setting have to do with calling or text?

Everything, your APN settings are what connect you/ your device to your service provider

[Edited by Luddite to strikethrough incorrect information on tihis problem]

Did you change phones or just your plan

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had to wait for a day before mine worked

Try rebooting your phone