Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not able to make call or texts

Hi my account number is xxxxxxxxxx.

I signed up for a new plan

Edited by mimmo removed account #

Re: Not able to make call or texts

I am not able to make calls or text even though I have signed in and paid for a new plan. 

did you port your number from another carrier?

Oracle

Try the lost stolen trick. 

Login to Self-serve click plans then lost stolen tab enable lost stolen for 5 mins then disable it. 

No I am old public mobile number and changed from a "grandfather" plan to a new one. I have paid as per my account. I still can't receive and make call and texts.

My account says insufficient funds though I have made payment

@ncho  can you post a screenshot (minus personal information) of your Overview page and payment history screens?  This will help us assist you.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ncho wrote:

My account says insufficient funds though I have made payment

Hopefully you didn't change plans after your old (Grandfather) plan was renewed. That would explain the insufficient funds.

And it says plan expired

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@ncho wrote:

And it says plan expired

Login into https://selfserve.pulicmobile.ca and click on Payment History. Pick date range to be 6 months review the details and this will give you a better understanding on why your plan expired.

If the information is incorrect then please 

send a message to the @Moderator_Team by clicking on the following link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.