cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Network problems

problems! I am very upset right now I pay for unlimited talk and everytime I try to make a call it tells me that there is no tough time in the plan that I have and then I cannot make a call now I have an emergency and I can't make it f****** call what the f*** am I paying for

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Network problems

@BabyBluez wrote:

problems! I am very upset right now I pay for unlimited talk and everytime I try to make a call it tells me that there is no tough time in the plan that I have and then I cannot make a call now I have an emergency and I can't make it f****** call what the f*** am I paying for

@BabyBluez  Login to selfserve and make sure your account is not suspended. When you call 611 from your phone what happens?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@BabyBluez wrote:

When you make call, you need dial 1 first before the area code.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@BabyBluez If your account is Active try reporting your phone as lost/stolen, log out, wait 5 minutes, log in and report it found, then restart your phone.
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BabyBluez wrote:

After your initial post, we haven't heard if any of the provided suggestions have helped. Have you finally been able to make that f****** call ? If so, what did you do to get it going ?