cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need to reacivate my cell

I have not bought my plan for almost 3 Months and i can not log into my account. If i buy a voucher from the store will i be able to log in again and keep the same plan that i had 3 Months ago. Also i will be using a new cell not the one i had before.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Need to reacivate my cell

As long as it has not been over 90 days since your plan has become suspended, you can log into your account and make a payment and reactivate your account.  You can make this payment using a CC or vouchers - your choice.

You can make this payment through self-serve, but you obviously need help getting access to self-serve so please send a private message to the mods:

Send a private message to @Moderator_Team, include your following info:
- account number
- phone number
- sim card number (if you have it)

- PIN number
- a brief description of what has happened

…and they will be able to look into getting you access by resetting your password for self-serve.
Click the link for an explanation on how to private message the moderators: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

The fact you have a new phone isn't an issue, you can take your SIM Card and put it in your new phone and you should be off and rolling. (Just make sure your new phone is compatible with PM Smiley Happy)

Let us know if you have any other questions.

*** I’m here to help but I’m not a PM Moderator, so please don’t private message me with any of your account information. ***

Mayor / Maire

As long as your account has not been in expired status for 90 days or more, then you should be able to reactivate it.  If you've gone past this limit, your account would have been deleted and your number lost.  Possibly, this is why you can't log in.

However, it may be that your account just needs a password reset with the help of a moderator.  Click this 
Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance. Include your e-mail address and phone number.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Password resets are time-sensitive, so be alert for any response from the mods, and don't delay once you get the reset message. 

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you are very close to the 90 day limit, are unable to access your account and mods aren't replying fast enough, you should be able to add funds to your account by dialing 611. I think this will renew the last plan you had, thus preventing the loss of your account and number.