cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Moto G (PLEASE HELP)!!!!

ok so the problem is that i bought that android moto g from the time when public mobile had booth. i had to travel to another country for some reason and at the air port they had to remove my sim card to get one of the country but when i came back and put back the sim the sim didnt work when i went at koodoo booth for advice they told me to get a new sim card but when i put new one it ask for a PIN/NIP to unlock the sim and that the only one that know the PIN/NIP was public mobile i'm pretty sure that they have my old information if they want to know if i really bought the phone but i dont know how to contact them to get the PIN/NIP and be able to use the phone please help thx in advance

Oracle

Re: Moto G (PLEASE HELP)!!!!

@Rulio, are you referring to the PUK code?  If that is what you need, then you need to get that from the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Moto G (PLEASE HELP)!!!!

Sounds to me like the guy who swapped your sim for you did more then just swap them. He probably locked the sim too cause it had to be unlocked for the other sim card to work on your phone. If this is the case I don't think a PUK code will work since I think it's upto the guy to pick the unlock code if he did lock it himself in your security settings.