cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Love PM's New Options, I may soon Join

Ever since Public has unveiled their new 90 Days, I have been Tempted to Cross over to the other side

I have chosen to in fact, Cross over to the Other side, Hopefully within October, when I have accumulated Enough $$$ To begin 

90 Days of Uninterrupted Service is True Mobile freedom

Retraité / Retired

Re: Love PM's New Options, I may soon Join

Thanks @makkahn28 for your feedback on 90 day plan.

Mayor / Maire

Yep, After Deep Calibrated Calculations, Felt that 90 Days is like the New 30

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can you explain...i used the tool to calculate my monthly bill.

I picked the unlimited province wide talk, unlimited canada text, 4 gigs of data and 90 days came out to $120.

I have 2 questions: Is this $120 for 90 days, or monthly?

Do you only get 4 gigs of data for 90 days, or does this mean you get 4gbs each month for 90 days?

Tags (2)
Legend

Hello,

Since you're considering purchasing a 90 day plan, $120 is the cost for 90 days. As for data, the 4 GB are for 90 days, not monthly for 90 days.

I hope that this has answered your questions.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

^I can't believe that question was even asked. Your Reply is 100% correct. I was just surprised someone actually asked that.

I wasn't trying to belittle you. You are signing up for a 90 day plan so this answer is obvious.
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Read my 2 questions again. 90 day plan to me sounded like you are committing to a plan for 90 days of service instead of a 2 year plan. Your monthly payment is what this calculator spits out at the end....I've never heard of a 10 day or 90 day contract...I appologise for asking the question.

Yeah 90 day plan means you are committing to 90 days.

Oh by the way Rogers & Fido Prepaid have 365Day Plan & all other major providers give you 365 days of service if you add $100 to your Prepaid Service.

So this consept is not new.
Mayor / Maire

Hey @toocool, no need to apologize here.. asking questions and clarifying stuff you are not sure about is exactly what this forum is for.  

Most people are used to always seeing cell phone plans as a monthly thing... so its understandable that you have questions about the novelty that is 90-day plan.