cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: Leaving Pioneer Plan

Customers who are on Pioneer Plans cannot changes plans by doing it themselves in Self Servce.  Such customers must contact Public Mobile customers service by  phone, supposedly so that a disclaimer can be read to them and to get the customer to agree and understand that call centre access will be lost after the plan change has been made.

Mayor / Maire

To the original poster, trying contacting the Moderator Team, via private message.  Explain to them you understand that you wil be losing call Centre access, and that you don’t have the time to wait.

I did see another thread about this, and a moderator confirmed they are allowed to assist.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

A little off-topic ... but I'd thought PM completely discontinued the Pioneer/Legacy plans, and shut down their call center number, and offered a roughly equivalent Koodo migration plan for existing Pioneer/Legacy customers a few months ago?  What is the status of Pioneer/Legacy plans now (if they exist at all)?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Korth wrote:

A little off-topic ... but I'd thought PM completely discontinued the Pioneer/Legacy plans, and shut down their call center number, and offered a roughly equivalent Koodo migration plan for existing Pioneer/Legacy customers a few months ago?  What is the status of Pioneer/Legacy plans now (if they exist at all)?

Pioneer plan customers still have call centre access.  I strongly suspect that it is is either the Koodo or Telus call centre taking the calls at this point because I can't see Public Mobile maintaining a separate departement for the few customers reamaining on these plans.

Pioneer plans were never taken away from customers.  Although, I believe that there probably isn't many of these customers left, there likely still is a small number.   The Koodo migration plans were not mandatory, although Pioneer Plan customers have had price increases applied to their plans.