cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Leaving Pioneer Plan

I am looking to leave my pioneer plan for a  talk and text with data plan. Do we really have to call *611 to change plan? I know I will lose call center. Would rather do it on my time online as I have a busy work schedule and don't have time to call.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Leaving Pioneer Plan

@tehowennathe You may change your plan in Self-Serve at your own convenience. Woman Happy

Oracle

I believe you are required to call in. I have seen legacy customers reporting that they are unable to process the change on their own.

Yes but I'm on Pioneer plan and when I click change plan it tells me to dial *611 as its not available online as I have call center access 

@LEGO it doesn't give me the option  

Oracle

@tehowennathe wrote:

Yes but I'm on Pioneer plan and when I click change plan it tells me to dial *611 as its not available online as I have call center access 

You are not alone.  Other legacy customers have reported they need to go through the call center for plan changes.  

Guess the next time I have is on my day off next weekend. Really wish they would give us the same options but clearly mark that call center will be lost.

Highlighted
Oracle

Funny how you lament not having online access.  There are a lot of current customer wishing to be able to call someone.  The grass always seems greener on the other side of the fence.  Good luck with your transition.

I do enjoy call center but only once in 4 years had a reason to call it. 

The only time I ever had to call it was when leaving one of the "pioneering plans"...

It shouldn't take long... i.e. it should be a quick phone call./