cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: It keeps telling people I have voicemail when I don't!!!

@iwant wrote:

I looked at the $15 plan but not so sure 100 minutes is enough for this phone.  You mentioned I can get 500 additional minutes for only $5 however I cannot find that deal, only the $15 with 100 minutes.

It's not a "deal"...it's just an add-on. Click on Purchase Add-ons. Buy it once and it stays until consumed. You need to deposit money and then buy the add-on.

Mayor / Maire

@iwant 

@iwant wrote:

I looked at the $15 plan but not so sure 100 minutes is enough for this phone.  You mentioned I can get 500 additional minutes for only $5 however I cannot find that deal, only the $15 with 100 minutes.

It is a talk add on, not an actual plan.

Here are the different talk add ons you can add to the $15 plan or any of the plans:

In Canada Long Distance Add-Ons6

Any unused minutes will roll over to your next cycle.

400 International Long Distance minutes        $15
Included countries: Canada, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, United States, and Venezuela.   

200 U.S. & Canada Long Distance minutes    $8

500 Canada-wide Long Distance minutes        $5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Smiley Happy  Thanks again, sorry for the delay in answering.  I own a non-profit for seniors and disabled and we are feeding 60 on Thursday so this week is shopping week. lol  And I'm also trying to get all the Christmas stuff too.    Anyway, thanks for everything, everyone!!  I now have voicemail and sometime on the weekend when I have a bit of time to myself I'm going to look more closely at those plans.  I'm sure I can do better than what I have right now.  

Take care and if you ever want to volunteer in downtown Toronto... give me a shout :-)  You can always reach me through the facebook link https://www.facebook.com/bleecker.wellesley 

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@iwant 

As others have noted, your phone is most likely forwarding unanswered calls to voicemail. Until you decide on switching plans or not, there is a way you can "disable" calls from going to voicemail in the meantime if you wish.

If you set all the conditional forwards to go any US number, the forward will fail as Public Mobile doesn't allow that, and callers will just get a fast-busy instead of your voicemail. For example, dial this to set it:

*004*6312650000#

Later, you can "reset" it back to the default of all conditional forwards going to voicemail with:

##004#

Cheers!

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes, exactly.  However I didn't know that P.M. had now given me voicemail.  I have since learned so and have activated it.    I'm going to keep all these responses though because they are very helpful for the future.  I still have yet to change my plan which is next on my agenda :-)  Thank you for taking the time to let me know about all this.  It's much appreciated and I just may use it in the future too :-) 

Mayor / Maire

@iwant

I recall reading somewhere that Pioneer plans don't qualify for Rewards.

So, if you do switch to the current $25 Plan (Unlimited Canada Talk, Unlimited Text, 500MB "3G" Data) then you may or may not be able to collect Loyalty Rewards for the years you've subscribed to your circa-2012 Pioneer Plan ($5 discount off every monthly bill, y'know). Although perhaps the Mods could adjust, if you ask nicely. Or perhaps I'm mistaken and somebody will correct me and you can ignore this post, lol.