cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to cancel my account

Hi,

I want to know how to cancel my account. I changed my telephone number to another provider.

Thanks a lot for your information.

Mayor / Maire

Re: I want to cancel my account

Porting out automatically closes your account. If you still can remove your credit card from your profile.

PJC
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

If you obtained a new number with your new provider instead of porting, just remove your credit card information on your account as @mimmo_L suggested and your account will automatically close after being inactive for 90 days, as this is a prepaid service

Oracle

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

just curious, what made you switch over?

Mayor / Maire

bsperanz wrote:

just curious, what made you switch over?

@bsperanz

Assuming that the OP has posted in the right sub-forum (= they were on a legacy plan before they switched) it might be because of the price increases on their legacy plan as per February 15.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am moving to a different country and would like to know how to cancel my plan a renewal date; can someone advise?

Thank you,

Eli

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Ecerda sure, it's very easy.  Sign into your self-serve account and cancel auto-pay.  That's it.  At your renewal date, your account will become "suspended", and then 90 days later, it will become completely deactivated (deleted).  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.