cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Help Needed:Phone migration on the pioneer plan din't work

Hello,

I have had my PM number since 2013. I switches to a new phone and got the triple punch SIM from PM. I called 611 to activate the new SIM. The person asked me to hang up and restart both my old phone(with the old SIM) and the new phone( with the triple punch SIM) so that the old sim gets deactivated and the new sim is activated. But as soon as I did that both the SIMs got deactivated. I have no service on both the SIM. Now I cant even call 611.

@Moderator_Team

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Help Needed:Phone migration on the pioneer plan din't work

@sidani87 try and reinsert your Sim card again

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Now if you make your own self serve account, you can activate a new simcard very easily. When i lost my phone, i deactivated the sim card that was in it and when i got my new sim card, it was very easy to make the switch. 

I tried that multiple times. dint work.

The self serve account has to be set up by registering the SIM again and changing to a new plan under the "Public Mobile Online Activation" page. I had called 611 and they told me for customers with the old plan do not have to fill up that page. Just a call to 611 should do. 

Oracle

@sidani87 wrote:

The self serve account has to be set up by registering the SIM again and changing to a new plan under the "Public Mobile Online Activation" page. I had called 611 and they told me for customers with the old plan do not have to fill up that page. Just a call to 611 should do. 

I would send a private message to the moderators here and see if they are able to help you. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.

In your message please include:
    • PM Phone Number
    • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
      • account number
      • date of birth
      • complete address listed on account with postal code
      • email address on account
      • most commonly called numbers
      • alternate number listed on the account
      • last payment date and amount
      • last 4 digits of the credit card
    • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

Good morning @sidani87, I'd be more than happy to assist you with your service issue. Please get back to me with the requested information in the private message I sent you.

Thank you for your patience Smiley Happy

Aïssata

@Moderator_Team : Hello, there have been three moderators who have asked me to fill up the same authentication form since morning. Have not heard back from them after submitting the form. Can you please follow up?

Highlighted

@sidani87, From what I can see, my colleague Syed is actually working on your case. 

Thank you for your patience, we'll sort this out very soon Smiley Happy

Aïssata