cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Change plans

I am on the pioneer plan and have conference calling and call forwarding I was looking at new plans and don't see it listed on new plans does anyone have a new plan and knows if it is included or not? 

Mayor / Maire

Re: Change plans

@C7399 wrote:

I am on the pioneer plan and have conference calling and call forwarding I was looking at new plans and don't see it listed on new plans does anyone have a new plan and knows if it is included or not? 

Call forwarding for sure...conference calling???

Mayor / Maire

@C7399 Both are included in all plans. You can see what the plans include by clicking on plan Details.

Three way calling?

Mayor / Maire

@C7399 Three way calling should be included. Conference calling depends on your phone, not the carrier.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/do-the-plans-include-voice-mail-caller-...

Thanks but when I did that it wasn't listed there 

Ok thanks for your help 

@C7399 wrote:

Call forwarding is included all fo the calling plans, but for the ones with lmited minutes will have those minutes used up when forwarding calls.  I've pretty sure that "conference" calling is limited to 3-way (connected to 2 other phone numbers at the same time).  Conference calling is a carrier feature and depends on the number of simultaneous voice call connections that the carrier allows.

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

It should be included Smiley Happy you can always message pm to make sure

Highlighted

@Kim1971kim wrote:

It should be included Smiley Happy you can always message pm to make sure

As answered back in April, call forwarding is absolutelty unlcluded in all plans that include voice. It will use up minutes if a customer is on $10 or $15 plan. There's no need to ask moderators about this.