cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can't change my plan

My renewal date is July 20, 2018 which my account became suspended. I wanted to change my plan from $52.00 per month for LTE 2GB unlimited Canada Wide calling to $40.00 promo 6.5GB Unlimited Canada Wide calling 3G Network. Before I added funds to the account, I was not able to do so. It would only allow me to make a change for August 19, 2018. I then added funds to the account and it still wont allow me to make any changes. At the bottom of the page it states I can change the plan now or on renewal date, however, all I have is a top up botton and renewal button. When I hit refresh, I get change plan button but it won't work at all and once I choose the new plan, the button changes from change plan to top up. I have toped up a $43.00 card and $22.00 so funds isn't an issues. Could someone please help me with this.

Thank you

Oracle

Re: Can't change my plan

@marcti, when your account goes into suspended state, you cannot make plan changes on your own.  You will need moderator team assistance.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include in your private message account number and PIN code. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Oracle

@marcti wrote:

My renewal date is July 20, 2018 which my account became suspended. I wanted to change my plan from $52.00 per month for LTE 2GB unlimited Canada Wide calling to $40.00 promo 6.5GB Unlimited Canada Wide calling 3G Network

Are you talking about the 4.5GB promo, as there is no 6.5 for $40 promo.  As stated by @will13am only mods can change a suspended account and we are outside of the moderator working hours you will have to wait until the morning.

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
JL9
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I'm assuming it is the 4.5...because if not where do I jump on this 6.5 bandwagon lol

Oracle

@JL9 wrote:

I'm assuming it is the 4.5...because if not where do I jump on this 6.5 bandwagon lol

What $40/6.5GB bandwagon?  If there's such a thing, I am coming on board with elbows out.  Get out of my way!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

you need send a private message to Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- Detailed explanation of specific your change plan

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Good Luck

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I contact a mod to change my plan?