cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Calling *611

Hey, everyone.  I'm changing my plan and the instructions say I need to call it in because it's not available over the self serve options.  That is very unfortunate because I really dislike waiting and waiting and even waiting some more for help.

Does anyone, know when the best time, if there is one, would be call *611 to get my plan changed?

I appreciate any help someone may be able to give me.

Thanks,

John

Mayor / Maire

Re: Calling *611

Just for curiosity sake let us know

Telus recently killed off call in support for Koodo as well (requiring the use of a very poor digital assistant) so I would wonder what process is for legacy Public clients?

(I lost my phone support years ago as newer plans were just better for my needs)

Mayor / Maire

Re: Calling *611

@johnbee wrote:

Hey, everyone.  I'm changing my plan and the instructions say I need to call it in because it's not available over the self serve options.  That is very unfortunate because I really dislike waiting and waiting and even waiting some more for help.

Does anyone, know when the best time, if there is one, would be call *611 to get my plan changed?

I appreciate any help someone may be able to give me.

Thanks,

John

@johnbeeCall during business hours but it's a crapshoot. It all depends on how many people are calling in at that moment. Call support staff is extremely limited (all pm support staff is limited) but for calling there is no way of knowing, especially in a case where most people are unable to call in to use live phone service. You may get in instantly, you may have to wait an hour. While frustrating this will be the last time you ever have to communicate with a call on hold. In the future after changing plans you will simply have to send a message and they will respond when they can. Luckily needing support staff is an extremely rare occasion so the money you save should be worth it.

Call 1-855-4PUBLIC