cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

ARE There any Real People

I am wondering as being BRAND NEW to this if. Anyone has started with 1 spot on this website Especially the Self Serve and been redirected to another page another form all over the place and Then you Finally FIND a. place to hit SEND
EMAIL. which it says recieved
A day or so I get email telling me to fill in 1 more form describing all details of My Unique. Situation. and I'm filling out a Small Novel about problem and then it disappeared???
So I don't know if they got so I do it All. Over again I have been doing this for 2 days originally and about 3 hrs tonight!
I have a disability and it has been frustrating. to Say the least!
Bottom Line I asked for a Live Phone Call to explain in more details Will Someone Call Me to try to solve a Mess!!
Second and More important I know Telus is in charge overall but can PUBLIC. MOBILE. CONVERSE. or COMMUNICATE. A Major complaint to. KOODO. about. an EMPLOYEE of one store giving a customer undue expense and misdirection and advice because it was beginning of month and TOO many people there Just to pay Bill I am Pi..... .d!
I was LOYAL PUBLIC. MOBILE customer since they first opened and because my phone was stolen The very busy EMPLOYEE at the KOODO
Store that USED to be A PUBLIC MOBILE store and the only place you can pay your PB Bill in. PERSON
BOTTOM LINE I DO NOT LIKE KOODO WHICH I HAD TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY just to have some service I. Now have my New replacement PB SIM. Card So I'm hoping old PB will take me back on my very Happy with grandfathered plan All Inclusive talk text and data
Sorry Everybody I know I'm a Newbie but the day I had phone stolen I was Also hit by a. Car on my bike YES. I'm ok thanks for thinking
But my bike isn't and this Whole Phone Deal because of being told what to do step by step to have me up and running New phone and New service provider cost me almost 500 bucks and I. only wanted to pay. My PB Bill and be happy!Not! I hope PB and KD can Telus how to fix
Tags (1)

Re: ARE There any Real People

Wow I'm sorry that was way out a line to vent that Much!!Out of frustration I guess
Anyway short version 2 Questions in the middle.of my Rant!
#1 Has anyone received a phone call on request where problem was not getting corrected online???
#2 About the disappearing PB Stores is there a Relationship With KOODO?
Thank You and sorry for previous post I'm tried

What am I Doing wrong did I answer myself with adding comment??
How do I add a little note to previous post??
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@PublicKooTellUS

i am a real person lol ;p

hope it all worked out for you lol

Mayor / Maire

@PublicKooTellUS, I am also as Real as Helman's Mayonnaise 

You must Help a Lot of people buddy because Hellmans IS Real it's Miracle Whip that isn't but thanks for your Oh So Intelligent Help!!!

lol @PublicKooTellUS yeah @makkahn28 can be a bit of a smart butt at times.

do you still need help or were you able to resolve your issue ?

yd2

yes we are all real pepole

the thing is all from over canada 

and there is a few PM rep

now public mobile have a new structure since feb 2015

it is a web base telephone provider

that meen the service is provide via the web

since you are a pionner i presume thtat you know how to paid via the self serve page

just be care full wen you declare you phone stolen not to lost you pionner service

Mayor / Maire

Yep, we, me, They are as real as it gets. 

Mayor / Maire

@PublicKooTellUS wrote:
Wow I'm sorry that was way out a line to vent that Much!!Out of frustration I guess
Anyway short version 2 Questions in the middle.of my Rant!
#1 Has anyone received a phone call on request where problem was not getting corrected online???
#2 About the disappearing PB Stores is there a Relationship With KOODO?
Thank You and sorry for previous post I'm tried

@PublicKooTellUS Here are your answers:

#1 No. But support the following idea by clicking on the orange up arrow if you would like this to be a thing: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Public-Lab/Outbound-Phone-Support-for-Complex-Issues/i...

#2: No. Koodo is a completely separate business entity. You cannot use a Koodo SIM on Public Mobile, or vice-versa.