cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

urgent please help me

jellypatel1998
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i can not  receive any phone calls and text messages please this is big issue help me 

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@jellypatel1998, I'm sorry to read about your service issue. I just sent you a private message, please check your inbox.

Best.

Aïssata

Korade
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have you checked whether your account has successfully been topped up with sufficient funds to cover your plan on a renewal date?

Public Mobile is a prepaid service, so without that payment in your account and no autoload, you will be without service. Best of luck.

natyd
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Resetting the network connection or restarting the device may help. Your device should be connected to the wireless network when Public Moblie appears next to the signal strength bar.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@jellypatel1998 wrote:

i can not  receive any phone calls and text messages please this is big issue help me 

Can you give us a bit more detail?  Have you just recently ported in a number from another provider?  If this is the case it can take up to around 4 hours to fully complete.  If you haven't just ported in a number and all of a sudden you can't receive calls or texts you will need to message a mod. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.
In your message please include:
  • PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number 
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.