cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unlock phone

Chrisebron4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my friend gave me a phone to use but its locked thru pm ineed to unlocked it to connect to another network can somebody help me pls...

7 REPLIES 7

@Chrisebron4 wrote:

my friend gave me a phone to use but its locked thru pm ineed to unlocked it to connect to another network can somebody help me pls...

Since you have stated that this phone is locked to Public Mobile/Koodo/Telus, you can have the Public Mobile moderators provide the unlock code for you (assuming it's not an iPhone device).  If you have a Public Mobile account, you can go to www.publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat  to submit a ticket.

If you're not a Public Mobile custmer, you can contact the moderators by sending a private message by clicking on the following link:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Which carrier are you taking this phone to use at?  Have you considering using it at Public Mobile and becoming a customer (if you're not already)?

Tap carrier below to start the Unlock Process by Chat. Unlocking a Mobile Phone purchased from a Canadian Carrier is free. The carrier usually sends an email to give you information to complete the process. The unlock will only be done by the selling Carrier. Ie. Telus will NOT unlock a phone purchased from Bell. 

Bell Tap Mobility

Bell (Tap unlock your bell device)

Rogers

Fido (Tap Live Chat)

Telus (Tap the smiley box on bottom right of screen)

Any broken links? Let me know and I will fix. 

Any to add? Let me and will update. 

@mattvogt26 wrote:

You can try cell phone unlocked. It does cost some money but it is very reasonable. I used it and it worked great.

If OP would respond to:

What kind of phone is it?

What carrier was it originally on?

If it is working now......on what carrier?

Then I/we can direct OP to a free unlock. Any one who pays for an unlock is wasting thei money. 

This OP seems to have their answer and/or has gone AWOL. 

mattvogt26
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You can try cell phone unlocked. It does cost some money but it is very reasonable. I used it and it worked great.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Chrisebron4 You need to contact your friend's provider and ask them to unlock the phone

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

What kind of phone is it?

What carrier was it originally on?

If it is working now......on what carrier?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Chrisebron4  is this account still active? Then ask your friend to get the phone unlocked for you.

Need Help? Let's chat.