Did you mean: 

sims lost all

edward
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

lost all iformation onsim card s after installing information

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jordi133 : So you got a phone and presumably a SIM. Did you use the Change SIM function in the self-serve to apply your new SIM to the account? That offered the option of sending an email or a text. Was your account here still active?

Since for some reason it's not working in your new phone, can you put the SIM in a different phone so that you can get the confirmation text. But you're likely going to need to get the new provider to re-send the transfer request as you only have 90 minutes to confirm.

HI @jordi133   The proper way is to get a new PM SIM, login to My Account , change SIM and put the new PM SIM in a phone so you can receive Text

which provider you are moving to?  If you activate in store and those who can activate different providers including PM, they might be willing to give you the PM SIM for free.  If not, you will have to pay $10 for the SIM

There could be an easier way if you are porting to Telus or Koodo

jordi133
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

need help lost my sims and my phone hi by samsung s9+ is not working whit public then hi go whit other compagnie but hi need my phone number but hi cant recive the sms how hi doo

@edward, I've placed all messages you've posted about these difficulties into the thread that you started in the hopes that someone will be able to guide you through this.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
What do you mean by lost all information? Can you explain what happened?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@edward wrote:

lost all iformation onsim card s after installing information

@edward 

It's very difficult to figure out what you're trying to say. If language is not English then maybe use Google Translate in your preferred language and then paste the results here. If language is French then there's a whole French side to this site by clicking on the Francais icon in the upper right.

edward

lost all information onsim datacard was put in i resieved and it took it aa it was 40 voucher

Anonymous
Not applicable

@edward- you have posted to a really old topic.  In order to get the best/fastest possible response, you should always start a new topic.

As for your problem, you will need to provide some additional details.  It is not clear exactly what the problem is.

edward

need help lost all infomation worked fo two minutes lost hone allso

Need Help? Let's chat.