sim huawei unlock code

xXFryXx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

sim NCK code is required? 

6 REPLIES 6

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@xXFryXx, you have the option of going to the service provider that issued the phone for a free unlock code. Alternatively you can buy the code from a third party.  eBay is a good source if you wish to purchase instead of going through the originating carrier.  Anyway, Public Mobile won't be of much help. 

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@xXFryXx wrote:

sim NCK code is required? 

According to the U.S. government you should be able to get it from the Chinese government....Smiley Tongue

All political joking aside, as mentioned contact your previous provider. I will note that Bell had supposedly unlocked my brothers phone but when we put the PM sim in it gave us a heap of problems until I figured out that they really had not unlocked it and we had to do it. Then all worked fine.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

Anonymous
Not applicable

@xXFryXx wrote:

please help 

If you're bringing this phone from another provider then you'll need to contact them.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you are a new customer i think you will need to conatct your old provider and ask them to provde you the code.

xXFryXx
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

please help 

Need Help? Let's chat.