cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

service cut off

jsol74
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just activated sim card with $40 plan last week. It worked fine until this morning when it suddenly says network not in service data not in service and carrier unknown although it still shows my phone number. ive had nothing but problems with this company and theres no way to get live help. im done with this and will recommend to EVERYONE not to use it - its a scam service!

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi jsol74,

I'm really sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue, but we can surely help you find a solution

In order to do so, can you send us a private message via the Community? Please click on this link: https://goo.gl/JnHqMR

Sincerely,
Public Mobile Team.

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@jsol74 wrote:

Just activated sim card with $40 plan last week. It worked fine until this morning when it suddenly says network not in service data not in service and carrier unknown although it still shows my phone number. ive had nothing but problems with this company and theres no way to get live help. im done with this and will recommend to EVERYONE not to use it - its a scam service!

Service normally doesn't just stop. My feeling is your Phone was put on the National Black List. Is this a Phone that you bought off someone? 

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@jsol74 wrote:

Wow, @jsol74, you're 3 maximum days in, this is your first post, and it's the only way to help around here.  Why didn't you ask for help here already?

Seriously, what's up?  Let us help.  Customers helping customers is the way we play here.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

When you log into your self-serve account is it showing active?  You could try the lost phone trick. To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone.  If you still have problems then contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.