cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

re: I cant copy and text messages into my computer

smallguycleaner
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there

I was involved in a scam and need to copy and paste my texts.  Could you please tell me how I can do this.  

I purchased a phone from the store ZTE model.  

Thank you

Jeff
Smallguycleaner 

5 REPLIES 5

softech
Oracle
Oracle

you can try copying text onto a SIM card and use a SIM USB reader to copy it back out

or using some App

How to Save Text Messages from Android to Computer with SMS Backup+?

you can try  SMS Backup+ in Google Play Store and use it to accomplish the transmission as well. With the help of this kind of App, the transferring process would be much easier.

Here is how to save text messages on Android to PC by using SMS Backup+:

Step 1. Download, install and run the SMS Backup+ on your Android phone.

Step 2. Check the "Connect" option on the main interface and continue to choose your Gmail account.

Step 3. Select to begin a full backup of all current messages on your device or skip it.

Notice: If you choose to begin a full backup, the App will start to backup all the current messages on your device. But if you select to skip the backup, you need to continue following the step below.

Step 4. Go to "Advanced Settings" > "Backup settings" > choose the message types you would like to backup > "Backup".

Once done, the selected Android messages will be saved to your Gmail. You can sign in to the same account on your computer and then download the backup files to the PC.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Are you using messages by Google?

I heard you can sync it with the computer, try getting it from play store

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@smallguycleaner  If you are trying to recover messages sent to a different phone, they are likely not recoverable unless you had message backup to cloud activated.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Screenshots

1. Make sure the image you want to capture is displayed on the screen.
  2. Press and hold the  Power and  Volume down buttons at the same time.
  3. The screenshot is automatically saved in your Gallery.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Can you make a snap shot of every screen and email it to your computer??

Need Help? Let's chat.