cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Sorry, you don't have an active long-distance add-on"

Saboor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just recently making local calls now tells me that I don't have an active long-distance add-on despite my plan having 50 Canada-wide minutes and 200 minutes as an addon.

I've tried reseating the SIM and restarting the phone, still.

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Saboor any updates on your situation?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren

@Saboor wrote:

Just recently making local calls now tells me that I don't have an active long-distance add-on despite my plan having 50 Canada-wide minutes and 200 minutes as an addon.

@Saboor okay this may sound like a dumb question, but are you 100% sure you haven't used up both the 50 plan mins and your 200 min add-on?  The message you are hearing does play in that scenario when you try to make calls.  Can you please sign into your self-serve account, and on the overview page (the one you land on after signing in), have a look at the My Data & Add-Ons section of the page.  Do you see either listed?  If not, they have been consumed fully already (things disappear from this list once consumed).

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@Saboor wrote:

Try dial 1 (area code) xxx-xxxx.

Saboor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The lost phone trick didn't work. Thanks for the suggestion! I'll add a dollar to it now and contact a mod

popping

@Triguy wrote:

Try the lost / stolen trick. Log into self serve. Click Plans & Addons. Click Lost/Stolen phone. Click Suspend service. Log out of self serve. Reboot phone. Wait 10 minutes. Log back in. Go back to the same place and say found phone. Reboot phone.

@Saboor

If the lost/stolen phone trick does not work, adding $1 to your account my trigger PM system to provision all your plan features again.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If the lost phone method doesn't work then you will need to contact a moderator.

Moderators can be contacted by sending a private message by clicking here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost / stolen trick. Log into self serve. Click Plans & Addons. Click Lost/Stolen phone. Click Suspend service. Log out of self serve. Reboot phone. Wait 10 minutes. Log back in. Go back to the same place and say found phone. Reboot phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.