cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

purchased used phone

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

Hey everyone, been a while. So I purchased a used phone and have submitted a ticket to return it. Just got it today and don't like it at all. What are wait times like for Customer a3rvice these days? Next day? Few hours? Thanks in advace

Naepalm

6 REPLIES 6

After I posted this @Dunkman they may have seen my post because I had a response in a few minutes lol. 

It looks like CSR response time is days now, not hours. I guess you will be lucky if they respond before mid next week...

As for the returns, count on weeks if package is not lost and then you have to prove it you sent it...

Thanks Joy! Been so busy with life and moving. Ill try to pop in more often lol 😀

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Naepalm 

A similar request took about 4 days unfortunately. Hopefully, quicker.  

Not sure whether phone returns might take longer than regular request

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/When-will-Public-Mobile-answer-my-tic...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Naepalm 

Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message
Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Naepalm 

Not sure what the wait times are, but hey man it’s good to hear from you. A blast from the past!

Need Help? Let's chat.