cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: phone says no service

Unfortunately seems like you tried all the suggestions that has been provided.

Only thing is to wait for Moderators to respond to you. 

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How long should it take

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

24/48 hours they usually respond. However with system issues last few days it might be a bit longer.

Mayor / Maire

@ShaneNelson 

Not sure whether you want to try this.  I have seen it used  once or twice in the past in the community forum.  

Replace your SIM number, but when you do replace, use the same number as present.  Bascially re-entering your SIM card number.  May "reconnect" your SIM card.  Again, a shot in the dark.  It should do no harm to your plan.  No guarantees that it will work.  

Maybe toggle your airplane mode on.  Wait a few minutes.  Then toggle off.  

tried it and didnt work

Mayor / Maire

@ShaneNelson 

Sorry, you will need to wait for moderators.  

Unfortunately, it seems like the waittimes are longer than normal.  Several issues the last few days. Hopefully, moderators will get back to you today sometime.  

Still does not work and still have not heard from anyone has now been 48 hrs. tbis is horrible customer service

Mayor / Maire

@ShaneNelson wrote:

Still does not work and still have not heard from anyone has now been 48 hrs. tbis is horrible customer service

@ShaneNelson  Unfortunately you will have to wait from a response from the moderator because more than likely your account was not provisioned properly and they will have to reset it from their end.

But i have been paying for service for 3 days yet have no service this is wrong

Mayor / Maire

@ShaneNelson wrote:

But i have been paying for service for 3 days yet have no service this is wrong

@ShaneNelson  PM should credit your account for the 3 days or ask them to change your renewal by whatever the amount of days it takes to fix.