cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

number already registered

frankfrank
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Tried registring a new account, but when I enter my phone number the response is taht my number already registerd with my email and I have not registered my phone number at anytime.

7 REPLIES 7

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

Did you create a self-serve account of a community account?

I had issues registering because activating my SIM card didn't create an account and my community account wasn't attacked to my phone. Try loging out then go to "My Account" and click "create an account", it should prompt you to enter your phone number then you can create a self-serve account.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Are you by chance with koodo prepaid? They share the same backend

Horemansuk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you need more details/guidance than the above you can send me a personal message

Horemansuk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Easiest solution..

Go to Gmail, create a new email, use it. Solved. Use you browser to log into it at mail Google.com

Yes, you can get it checked out, but it will take time.

PM never seems to use that email except for the initial check 

frankfrank
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No, I just heard of this network two days ago

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Is this when you are activating a new sim and it asks you to select a new number or port over an existing one?

And also it says your email address is in use? 

Did you have any activation errors come up before this?  If yrs maybe the sim git activated already? Did you try using it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@frankfrank, Did you sign up with a retailer (such as Walmart, Wow mobile, etc)?  Perhaps they set up your self serve account for you?

Need Help? Let's chat.