cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not registered to network

ebony1402
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

fone was working one minute now it dont..cant text nor call...says im not registered to a network...i been with public from begining...pay as you go startedat25$  now 35$ np...i like to take old sim card and put in new and exact style fone as the old one   how do in do this...please help..happy canada day 

4 REPLIES 4

JackQuint
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try a network reset:

For Android: Settings->System(Advanced)->Reset Options->Reset Wi-Fi,mobile, & Bluetooth

For iOS: Settings->General->Reset->Reset Network Settings

You will lose saved WiFi networks and BT devices. Solves many connectivity problems. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ebony1402 wrote:

fone was working one minute now it dont..cant text nor call...says im not registered to a network...i been with public from begining...pay as you go startedat25$  now 35$ np...

@ebony1402  Was your phone blacklisted? Try powercycleing your phone to see if it fixes it.

i like to take old sim card and put in new and exact style fone as the old one   how do in do this...please help..happy canada day 

Depends on your phone model. Since it's the same model phone just search online on how to remove the sim card and just insert it into the new phone. If you still need to contact a moderator click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

ebony1402
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

wheres the moderator?

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@ebony1402 wrote:

fone was working one minute now it dont..cant text nor call...says im not registered to a network...i been with public from begining...pay as you go startedat25$  now 35$ np...i like to take old sim card and put in new and exact style fone as the old one   how do in do this...please help..happy canada day 

Is your account actived? If it is then try the lost/stolen trick
To report your phone stolen. Login to your account. Choose Plans and Add-on tab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Then choose Suspend Service tab. Logout. Wait few minutes. Login in and report your phone found. Restart your phone.

Need Help? Let's chat.