cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nokia lumina 625-apn settings

mcmcyeo1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having difficulty loading the apn settings for my Nokia lumina 625. In fact I'm not sure that I have the right settings.  I can search the internet but cannot open my Facebook or Sykpe app.

8 REPLIES 8

mcmcyeo1

Thanks so much for all your help. I'm quite impressed with the quick responses.  Love Public Mobile.

@will13am wrote:

@mcmcyeo1, it's probably time to switch to iOS or android.  Even a die hard like @ShawnC13 is no longer using windows phone.  

There are things I do miss but with Android you can basically still get the Microsoft experience.  Launcher 10 is a great launcher if you want the same layout and I think Microsoft apps are the same if not more polished on Android

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mcmcyeo1, it's probably time to switch to iOS or android.  Even a die hard like @ShawnC13 is no longer using windows phone.  

@mcmcyeo1 wrote:

Windows 8.1

I went into the store and could not find a Facebook app to update and the Skype app said it was installed and I assume there is no update available.

Here is what I got back from the phone MVP

Skype for sure is a no go. FB should be fine through the web (probably better)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@mcmcyeo1 wrote:

Windows 8.1

I went into the store and could not find a Facebook app to update and the Skype app said it was installed and I assume there is no update available.

I don't know anyone on 8.1 anymore I will send a message to my Insider group as we have a few Microsoft MVPs in the group

mcmcyeo1

Windows 8.1

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@mcmcyeo1 wrote:

I am having difficulty loading the apn settings for my Nokia lumina 625. In fact I'm not sure that I have the right settings.  I can search the internet but cannot open my Facebook

or Sykpe app.

Windows phone? What os are you running?  It could be out of date apps.  Both of those apps I had issue with when running Windows Mobile

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@mcmcyeo1, please refer to the following knowledge base post on APN settings for this service. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Setting-up-Data-APN-on-your-phone/ta-p...

Need Help? Let's chat.