cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: no data

@JL1 

Can you try this,switch on Airplane mode and turn off your phone. Wait for half a minute and then turn your mobile phone back on. Go to the same settings section and turn off Airplane mode. After that, check if your mobile data is working again. Give it a try.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you everyone

I tried everything and it was still not working

And now it suddenly work again

Is there any place I could report outage or something like this in the future? 

Thanks

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@JL1 wrote:

I have having problem with my data

no internet connection, phone call works fine

happened a week ago as well?? service came back later

it is happening again

what is going on?

can you check the APN settings on your phone? maybe for some reason the APN settings got changed thats why data is not working

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, thanks for all of your information regarding an iphone and the issue of no longer getting data.  In my settings on Cellular Data my APN is sp.mb.com then there are only two other options which are Username and Password.  I have left both of these blank.  The only other setting is Reset Settings.  Should I do this?    If I do it it says that it will reset all my network-related settings to their original values?  What does that mean ?  Thanks for your help in advance.

Jane.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@JaneMangat it should reset to the original factory metwork settimgs and once your phone restarts should take the correct PM network settings. The ones that allow you to send mms messages and to surf the net.Stay safe. 

Need Help? Let's chat.