cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no data?

Katwu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, all of a sudden today, my phone doesn't work, no data. I don't think i went over, it is impossible, as I did not use my phone differently than any other months. I am wondering if this have to do with my add on roaming plan last week?! But that shoudln't affect it, and I feel like there was some error. Please get back to me ASAP, as i cannot use my phone. 

Thanks. 

10 REPLIES 10

Katwu

Moderator never resonded to me. I just read this msg. Can't attach or paste the screen shots, but do u know if when romaing. Data still still show on the usage history? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Katwu wrote:

Thank you, kindly. 

While you're waiting...and waiting

maybe post a screen snip of your overview page so we might be able to decipher what you see. Blank out personal info of course.

Have the roaming add-ons expired yet? If they have then there might be no need.

Katwu

Thank you, kindly. 

@Katwu wrote:

That's what I'm saying...the data usage is showing up on my 'usage history' during romaing time. do yow you know where I can find who is the moderator? 

@Katwu 

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderators are available: M-F from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time and S-S from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

Note: Moderator Hours are subject to change, but you can always find the current times here

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Katwu

That's what I'm saying...the data usage is showing up on my 'usage history' during romaing time. do yow you know where I can find who is the moderator? 

@Katwu wrote:

I did review my data usage, and from the 5 days I was not in the country, and had an add on romaing plan, those days I had data accounted for, which should not have, correct? Or, does the data still show for the romaing package?! I know, as a fact, there is no way, I went over my data usage...

@Katwu  If you are referring to a US roaming add-on that includes data then you are correct that bucket gets used when you are in the US. Same answer though check your usage logs. If you still think there was an error reach out to the moderator team for more clarification.

Katwu

I did review my data usage, and from the 5 days I was not in the country, and had an add on romaing plan, those days I had data accounted for, which should not have, correct? Or, does the data still show for the romaing package?! I know, as a fact, there is no way, I went over my data usage...

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Katwu wrote:

Hi, all of a sudden today, my phone doesn't work, no data. I don't think i went over, it is impossible, as I did not use my phone differently than any other months. I am wondering if this have to do with my add on roaming plan last week?! But that shoudln't affect it, and I feel like there was some error. Please get back to me ASAP, as i cannot use my phone. 

Thanks. 

@Katwu  The easiest way to determine if you ran out of data is to login into selfserve and if you see a data counter on the landing page then you still have data. If not, it means it was used up. Check your usage history logs to determine what happened.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

you need to log into the self account, to see if the data run over. We are all customers like you, could not access to your account. If you need further help, you can send a private message to MOD team, click here.

Need Help? Let's chat.