cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no data, service outage?

sahands
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

This morning I could not get any data at all, I turned mobile data on and off a few times but nothing, now it's working again, was it a network issue with PM?

11 REPLIES 11

sahands

I hope so too, thanks

Sorry for you @sahands Smiley Sad I hope it will not happen anymore..

sahands

no, it was just that friday morning, by evening I had my data service back.

I really needed my data in that morning, as I use an app to pay for parking in the mornings.

Do you still have no data @sahands??

sahands

will do

thanks

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@sahands Did you try to write a private message to the moderator-team? Envelopp right up on this page.. click on new private message and explain them what happened with your phone. Wait 24 to 48 hours for an answer... patience they will help you.

sahands

rebooting my phone is the only thing I didn't do, I know that I have enough data left in my account, and the area I was in I did have good signla strength, odd......

sheytoon
Mayor / Maire

I've had that happen a few times over the years, and it was always a weird state that my phone got into. Rebooting my phone resolved the issues.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sahands wrote:

This morning I could not get any data at all, I turned mobile data on and off a few times but nothing, now it's working again, was it a network issue with PM?

@sahands, can you login to self serve and see how much data you have remaining as per your overview page.  If there is no data showing there you have used up your plans data bucket.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

Mine still works, so there's no service outage. Have you tried restarting your phone?

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
@sahands

Sounds like there were some hiccups with mobile data for you. There could be many reasons for this:

Data coverage may be affected depending on where you are, and the strength of cell phone signals. When I'm in elevators or tunnels and lose cell phone reception (no or few cell phone signal bars show on my phone), I find that I don't have mobile data service at all.

You might ask the Moderator Team for more insights and find out if there were service outages where you were today.
Need Help? Let's chat.