cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my sim card which worked in the summer isn't working

katharinabrenn
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

purchased a prepaid card in the summer, haven't used it since then, can't log in to my account bacause it says my sim card is invalid, would like to top it up, phone can't find reception with sim card in it.

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@katharinabrennwrote:

purchased a prepaid card in the summer, haven't used it since then, can't log in to my account bacause it says my sim card is invalid, would like to top it up, phone can't find reception with sim card in it.

You must have bought a prepaid voucher.  PM is a prepaid service with timielines involved.  It isn't a prepaid/pay as you go service.  So after the date in which your original plan expired you had 90 days to pay again and keep it  active.  As mentioned alread if you wish to continue with PM you will need a new sim card

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Because you let your service expire for more than 90 continuous days, your account has been deactivated, the SIM is now garbage, and your phone number is most likely not available to you.

if you wish to use Public Mobile again, you will need a new SIM, and create a new account.

Need Help? Let's chat.