cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is anyone else utterly confused about what phone they should choose?

phoenix
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been with public for just over a year now and I have been circling the drain on what new phone I want to get.  I was able to get my old phone repaired before that worked on tellus.  I see phones I like and I just get more confused the more I look at different phones.  My problem isn't if it will work on the network.  it is about knowing what specs are actually going to meet my needs.

This is what I primarily use y phone for (other than calling, texting and facebook)

I think I would need a fairly good camera, its not like I am actually taking a lot of pictures, but I do need to take ut my phone at work to use the came scan app at work.  We don't have a large scale scanner and trying to scan pieces or pages of architectural drawings on large format pages is a pain in the rear end.    (this is not something I have to do often and it doesn't need to be perfect, it is usaly to make notes for office nites, but I need to beable to get it some what readable.  (other wise we have to send it to a print shop)

I like to use my indle app to read some times on my lunch

ever notes

unit conversion tools

banking

mobile wallet for loyalty programs

sound hound

very rarely am I using it to game and its not one of those fancy games if I do game on it (something like make hexa)

gas buddy

I mean other than my need to beable to get decent scans from my phone I don't think I am using it for anything tooo too fancy.  does any one have any hints on how to actually decifer the specs because I mean I don't get it  (I mean marshmallows are junk food and snap dragons are flowers to me not operating systems?)

30 REPLIES 30
Need Help? Let's chat.