cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is alcatel onetouch A460T compatible with any thing?

dav21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

6 REPLIES 6

@RossN @darlicious 

A phone working at Koodo does not always mean that phone calls will work at Public Mobile. It is possible (though not that likely) for a phone to be LTE-compatible but not 3g-conpatible.

I haven't looked into Alcatel's naming conventions, but I believe that the "T" part may be an indication of the Pixi 3 (4) version.

@dav21 

Aha.....more info! @RossN  is correct. If you are prepaid with koodo then you will have to activate with a temporary number and then contact the moderators to have them transfer your number from koodo. If you are postpaid then you can port your number in upon activation. Be sure to enter your referral code about halfway down the first activation page. Although it would still work its best to make sure your phone is unlocked before you leave koodo and keep your account active.....the porting in of your number to public mobile will automatically close your koodo account. Welcome to public mobile!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@dav21 hi if it works with koodo it will work here 

@dav21 wrote:

alcatel onetouch Model A460T

build number:5bar-udro

android version 4.4.2

Network settings: gsm/wcdma

Currently with Koodo and want to keep number

dav21
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

alcatel onetouch Model A460T

build number:5bar-udro

android version 4.4.2

Network settings: gsm/wcdma

Currently with Koodo and want to keep number

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dav21 

It may be partially compatible  I'm having trouble finding that submodel......can you give me a little more info about your phone?

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Which sub model @dav21 , the Latin American one seens to be compatible based on the specs below, it has both the required 3g and 4g LTE bands.  The Europe, Middle Eastern and African is not. Stay safe 

https://www.gsmarena.com/alcatel_pixi_3_(5)-6935.php

Need Help? Let's chat.