cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is OnePlus 9 Pro- Google Pixel 4a-Xiaomi Mi Note 10 work on Public Mobiles

amjadjadal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hello, I am with public mobiles and I want to upgrade my phone to one of these brands,

OnePlus 9 Pro- Google Pixel 4a-Xiaomi Mi Note 10

WILL THEY WORK OR NO

10 REPLIES 10

this is an really old thread. I hope the OP has chosen the phone and let us know how well the phone works on PM

yiruiruan

They should all work fine. Did you mean Redmi Note 10 instead? If so, I suggest you getting the Pro version instead. Just a tiny bit more money but way better value.

goldenjadephoto
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

OnePlus 8T which was released 8 months ago works just fine on Public Mobile.  I expect OP 9 Pro will also work just fine.

Anonymous
Not applicable

for public mobile phone compatibility

you have to put it a device brand for any phone to you can see all information,

you can visit here >>

WillMyPhoneWork.net - Check if your phone works on a network

following  >> To find out if your cellular phone is compatible with our network, click  HERE

visit Here  to you can full information about your device.

Good Luck

@amjadjadal 

All 5G phones currently on the market will backward compatible with 4G/3G/2G networks.  Luckily, phone makers have not dropped the old bands yet, they pretty much just add the 5G bands on top of their current offering.

If price is right, it is not bad to get a 5G model.  If one day you are using a 5G network, this phone will be all ready.  Also 5G phones , compare with non-5G phones,  are sometimes a year newer, hopefully, you get support from the manufacturer for another year.

amjadjadal

Thanks, I was looking for newest phones and not very expensive in 2021. Those 3 fits my budget. But I was worry if they are 5G , they won't work.

Daigle237

Yes they will. As long as your phone is unlocked. If not you just call the phone company and they usually unlock it for free.

"Phones compatible with Telus, Koodo, Bell, Virgin will work on Public Mobile network. All 3G, 4G phones from Rogers, Fido and ChatR are compatible and will work on the Public Mobile network."

-Corey

They all would work on PM

I have just checked them on kimovil and all these phones have the bands required on PM

So, which one you will likely go ahead with?

Personally I would go with Google Pixel.  It has better support and I trust its security more

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@amjadjadal In short, yes, they will work. All of them are good to go with PM.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@amjadjadal :Use the phone compatibility tool to find out, just click activate sim in lower right then click phone compatibility.

Need Help? Let's chat.