cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone

Ken4
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm trying to set up data usage on my iPhone I'm able to enter the APN but Im not seeing the other fields like MMSC

3 REPLIES 3

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Ken4 reset your network settings. 

To reset the network settings on my Apple iPhone
  1. Touch Settings.
  2. Touch General.
  3. Scroll to and touch Reset.
  4. Touch Reset Network Settings.
  5. Touch Reset Network Settings.
  6. The iPhone will reboot. Once it turns on, the default network settings will be restored.

Restart your phone if it doesn't, reenter your wifi if applicable, enable data and sms and mms to send and receive from Android phones. Try surfing the internet. Stay safe. 

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Ken4 

For iPhones it should automatically be recognized for public mobile. If not try to switch networks to another one and then back to public mobile. 

If that does not work try rebooting the phone. If that does not help then try a network reset. It will get rid of all previously saved networks back to factory settings. That normally does the trick  

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Ken4 wrote:

I'm trying to set up data usage on my iPhone I'm able to enter the APN but Im not seeing the other fields like MMSC

@Ken4  Unless you have an older iPhone then APN does not need to be setup as it automatically occurs. On some older iPhones (4 etc.) MMS does not work with Public Mobile.

Need Help? Let's chat.