cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone problem with data

tillyhall
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I created huge word document on my iPhone 7 via MS Word app. When I tried to open it and to add some changes, I saw Word was unable to read the document. It may be corrupt. My colleague on job said that I had to apply recovery word tool from Microsoft on computer. I tried to do it, but it didn't aid me. But I like to use phone for my work, not computer.

7 REPLIES 7

Elwright
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For tablets there aren't many ways to solve your trouble. Now, one of the most effective things is Apple iPAD Online Service - Google&Apple recommends it.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

delete the corrupt file and download the recoverd one from computer.

LEGO

I think, OP saying that file created on the phone was stored on iCloud and now it is corrupted, OP blaming Public Mobile Data service for this, as he likes to use phone for this purposes, not computer.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

I think OP means document stored on his phone that seems to be corrupted. I don't think this has anything to do with PM data service. OP is just looking for an advice on how to get files uncorrupt. @tillyhall Correct me if i am wrong. 

meocon

@tillyhall Did you have this problem before with same phone & same network carrier? If it's your new phone & phone is not with Telus/Koodo, you should set up a new APN For iPhone Automatic Setup go to: http://www.unlockit.co.nz from your iPhone. If everything worked with data before, you should try to reset your network settings. You can do it by going to Settings, General, Reset & choose Reset Network Settings. Hope that helps

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@tillyhall, we will need a lot more information on exactly what is broken with your Public Mobile service that is affecting data as your post tittle suggests.

Need Help? Let's chat.