cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone SE first generation using outlook.com for email.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Using the Apple email client I have used both gmail and outlook.com email with POP settings. Up until last week outlook.com is far superior as gmail is unreliable receiving ALL messages. But since we came back from a short trip all of our devices (iPad iPhone MacBook) have this error. 

15298B18-2826-4369-A148-FF31F3E9D647.jpeg

I have deleted all accounts from my devices and reinstalled on my iPad only at this point. I still receive  the above error. I don’t want to do any more uninstalling or reinstalling on my or my wife’s devices until I see the fix.

Has any one encountered this and know what the fix is?

8 REPLIES 8

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@LurganIeUk wrote:

Outlook is no longer acting up on any of my devices. And I did nothing on my side to fix 

@LurganIeUk sounds like a server-side certificate issue that was worked out between MS and Apple.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Outlook is no longer acting up on any of my devices. And I did nothing on my side to fix 

tuahaca
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It's support no issue you can use it

Thanks everyone!!

I have deleted all the set ups and reinstalled them, I updated the iOS on our iPhones, rebooted all devices, and rebooted the router. 

Fingers are crossed....but leaning on the side of.....it's going to be flaky. 

After reading this and that and more of this it appears there are numerous users out there with the same problem and is an unsolved mystery with both Apple and Microsoft pointing fingers at each other. Surprise Surprise!! I have been there before with Windows 10 update on an HP Laptop. Thats when I went all Apple.  A huge problem of incompatibility of HP not accepting Windows 10 in full, a blog on HP with the same problem.....and a whole bunch of Mickey Mouse resolutions. Why can't someone grab the issue by the B@lls and fix it?

@Jb456 

Yes I know....theyre wasting their advertising dollars on me.

@darlicious oh haha public mobile. That's cause your browser is tracking you 🤣

@Jb456 

Gee look what popped up as soon as I went to the site....

Screenshot_20201103-090422.png

Jb456
Mayor / Maire
Need Help? Let's chat.