cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 6S - Data stopped working and no LTE since going on plan

nguyentung
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

So my girlfriend who has an unlocked iphone 6s recently switched over to PM and we've been noticing this past month she's been using her data on the 3g network rather than the LTE network instead. What are the iphone settings we need to change so that she can use LTE instead? She's currently on the unlimited talk and text and 2gb/per month plan. I am on the same plan but with the 4gb/per month instead, and never had this issue before. 

Than she ran into another problem where her data stopped working yesterday.. We've double checked her data usage on the selfserve menu and she is well below the limit. Anyone having the same issue or know how to fix this? Any help is appreciated! 

Thanks,

Tung N

4 REPLIES 4

Also try rebooting phone or also goto setting general scroll down all the way reset then network reset option.
Try that if lte already enabled.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

does she have enable LTE checked off for her phone? That should fix the problem regarding the LTE issue. Also could just be the area you are in, but you have have LTE access to data then she should as well, if she has LTE enabled 

raza416
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
For iPhones you just need to turn on LTE under cellular data network, the APN sets itself up automatically. I think you're going to have to contact a mod for assistance with this. Just tag them in this post or shoot them a PM.

Be sure to include the following information(only in the PM):

-PM account email address
-PM phone number
-PM SIM card number
-And a detailed explanation of your issue

They should be able to help you figure this out. Best of luck!

nguyentung
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hello, 

So my girlfriend who has an unlocked iphone 6s recently switched over to PM and we've been noticing this past month she's been using her data on the 3g network rather than the LTE network instead. What are the iphone settings we need to change so that she can use LTE instead? She's currently on the unlimited talk and text and 2gb/per month plan. I am on the same plan but with the 4gb/per month instead, and never had this issue before. 

Than she ran into another problem where her data stopped working yesterday.. We've double checked her data usage on the selfserve menu and she is well below the limit. Anyone having the same issue or know how to fix this? Any help is appreciated! 

Thanks,

Tung N

Need Help? Let's chat.