cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 5s - voicemail calls me

qcriderfan87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When ever someone leaves me a voicemail I get a notification and that’s fine..

I also get a call that the caller ID says is coming from my own number. If I answer this call I only hear number tones or the operator asking me if I want to listen to my voicemails it is really annoying, how do I stop my voice mail calling me? I want just a notification and no phone call

thanks 🤗

3 REPLIES 3

I’ve not experienced voicemail calling me either.  Have you sent a message the Moderator_Team yet?  You can contact them via Private message.

qcriderfan87
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I still have not found a resolution for this problem, can someone contact the upper support people for me 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@qcriderfan87 wrote:

When ever someone leaves me a voicemail I get a notification and that’s fine..

I also get a call that the caller ID says is coming from my own number. If I answer this call I only hear number tones or the operator asking me if I want to listen to my voicemails it is really annoying, how do I stop my voice mail calling me? I want just a notification and no phone call

thanks 🤗

Not sure I have never had my voicelmail call me.  That is very strange

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.