cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPad Pro Cellular 2021

davidberg
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi If I bought an iPad pro with cellular 2021 would my sim fit into it?

My sim is currently in my iPhone 7

10 REPLIES 10

At least it used to be that Wi-Fi only iPad's also didn't have GPS, which crippled their use for navigation (and geocaching!). Hence I think theres value in the model with sim-gps even if you never plan to put a sim in and just use tethering...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@davidberg 

Learn which size SIM card your iPhone or iPad uses - Apple Support

The Public Mobile Triple Punch SIM card fits most phones as it’s a Standard, Micro and Nano Prepaid SIM card all rolled into one; simply remove the SIM card in the size that fits and insert it into your phone.

davidberg

Right you are...

Is that a statement or a question? I don't understand, either way.   

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@davidberg  Yes you can but I think it would be more logical to return the cellular iPad and get the WIFI version and link your iPhone 7 to it as a hotspot.

OR go to the Certified Pre Owned store on Public Mobile website and get yourself an iPhone 8/8 Plus or XR for a quarter or half the price of the iPad.

All PM sells is cell phone plans and refurbished phones, though they used to offer a 1 GB 4G LTE data only plan for $30 that would be appropriate for the iPad.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@davidberg 

for iPad Pro is the size big and why not to buy it new iphone the are same price..

davidberg

The phone is getting old. 

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yes. But why not just tether the iPad to your phone?

davidberg

Hi If I bought an iPad pro with cellular 2021 would my sim fit into it?

My sim is currently in my iPhone 7

Need Help? Let's chat.