Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i want to get a smart phone.

where i can get a smart phone.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: i want to get a smart phone.

you can get it at store like walmart, best buy, etc.

Mayor / Maire

You can purchase phones at Best Buy, Staples, Amazon, & NewEgg.  There are other retailers depending where you are located.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Any number of places. Do you prefer online or store shopping? What kinds of things would you like to do with your phone? This might help us recommend a model. 

@shanes013 hi sometimes amazon has decent deals I guess it depends what your looking for ,thats the important thing and how much your willing to spendSmiley Happy

Highlighted
Oracle

@shanes013 wrote:

Walmart, bestBuy, Amazon, Ebay, London Drugs.  So many places

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *

I get all mine from friends as they upgrade. Saves me alot of money and I don't need very much power for what I do. I got my Motorola G3 like three years ago and it's still perfect for me!

Oracle

@shanes013, I suggest staying on top of the hot deals thread in the red flag deals forum.  The latest hot phone deals will be discussed there.  The retailers can be varied.  The more upvotes, the better the deal.

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/hot-deals-f9/

If you want to buy from non retail sources, the buy, sell, trade forum is another option.  These are members offering up phones for sale.  Unlike other sources such as Kijiji, the sellers are rated by their peers.  You can buy with confidence. 

https://forums.redflagdeals.com/bst-cell-phones-accessories-f45/

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@shanes013 

If you like physical keyboards, the BlackBerry Key2 rocks!!  Smiley Very Happy

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

A great place to get one is from Costco. They give 3 months to return it for any reason if you don't like it. They carry iphone's and Samsung. 

@shanes013 wrote: