Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i need a puk number to unblock my sim card

mimi3342
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

8 REPLIES 8

@nancyporter2730

If you need Puk code, you ewil need to private message moderator. Expect a few days wait.

If you have Samsung phones, you can directly contact Samsung for code.  Online chat or phone.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hey there Nancyporter2730,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with your services, I'd be happy to help you out :D. Could you please send us a private message so that we can better assist you? Here's a link that will take you there (https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage)

nancyporter2730
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am locked out of my phone 

Tamar_S
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @Briarctic

Please respond to your private message so that we can assist you.

Thanks!

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @Briarctic,

Assuming that you became a customer after January 27, 2015, you must communicate with customer assistance by web mail only. If you do not receive a reply within 48 consecutive hours, or if you receive a reply within 48 consecutive hours without the code, inform this community. A community manager or moderator will then be alerted to your situation, who will initiate contact and work with you until you have the code.

Hang in there!©

Briarctic
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need a puk number to unlock my sim card

Please reply urgently.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
If you joined PM before Jan-27 then call public mobile at 1-855-5Public and ask for your Puk code. If not then use the contact us web form on publicmobile.ca

I got to hand it to bell mobility even though there self serve site sucks compare to self serve sites of Telus Group of companies, they have made the PUK code available on there self serve site

Griff
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @mimi3342 

You may need to get that information from a Public Mobile employee,

You can contact them here by clicking on the email away button towards the bottom right. 

Don't try guessing as too many failed attempts will result in permanent lockout.

Need Help? Let's chat.