Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cant use my mobile data in my oppo mobile

clibbubhai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i cant use my mobile data

6 REPLIES 6

@clibbubhai wrote:

before i was used virgin connection. now i switch to public mobile .now i cant use data 

@clibbubhai  If it works with Virgin (Bell) it should work with Public (Telus). 

Make sure data is turned on and you have the correct APN settings.

APN.PNG

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@CannonFodder yes, blank and blank are probably correct for an Oppo, given that they work on devices from sibling brand OnePlus 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@clibbubhai  Aaaaand, if the settings that @gblackma  provided don't work, leave those last two(the ones referring to MVNO) blank, and try that.

smiley3
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

What plan did you get with public mobile?  If you just joined to may have to update your data settings.  It isn't automatic with all phones.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@clibbubhai check your self service account to see if you have data available. Then check to see if data is enabled on the phone. And finally check your APN settings. If your settings arent the same, change them to the ones below. Restart your phone and let us know if it worked. Thanks.

APN settings:
Name: Mobile Internet
APN: sp.mb.com
Proxy: Not set
Port: Not set
Username: Not set
Password: Not set
Server: Not set
MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc
MMS proxy: 74.49.0.18
MMS port: 80
MCC: 302
MNC: 220
Authentication type: Not set
APN type: default,mms,agps,supl,fota,hipri,dun
APN protocol: IPv4
APN roaming protocol: IPv4
APN enable/disable: APN enabled
Bearer: Unspecified
MVNO type: GID
MVNO value: 4D4F.

clibbubhai
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

before i was used virgin connection. now i switch to public mobile .now i cant use data 

Need Help? Let's chat.