cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cannot call or receive calls

mery24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

when i try to call a mail box tell me that i cannot call because i need to activate the long distance calls ( i am calling in the area).

if someone call me the mail box reply.

my plan is the 10 cas plan .

what can i do ?

thank you

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Thanks @GreatCanadian, I forgot to mention that part!

@mery24 was any of this helpful?  Do you still need any further help?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mery24

Adding to what @srlawren said, the add-ons that he mentions roll over. Meaning whatever you don't use this cycle carry over to the next cycle, and the next  until they're used up.

GC 

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mery24 wrote:

when i try to call a mail box tell me that i cannot call because i need to activate the long distance calls ( i am calling in the area).

if someone call me the mail box reply.

my plan is the 10 cas plan .

what can i do ?

thank you

@mery24 sounds like maybe you used up all your 50 mins?  If so, you can puchase the 200 min Canada+US Long Distance add-on for $8, or the 400 min Canada+US+18 countries long distance add-on for $15 and use that to make even local calls.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@mery24 Did you request to port in your number? If yes, does your old sim still works? 

Is it all numbers in your local area or just one? Have you tried dialing 1 in front of the number? 

Need Help? Let's chat.