cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

google pixel 4a

e-lynn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Anyone know if public mobile is compatible with google pixel 4a?

Thank you!

14 REPLIES 14

bourgogne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

sound:  I have no complaints about Pixel 4a sound. (i.e., voice calls and voice sound)

I take it to our sauna sometimes and listen to podcasts via speaker (I put the phone on the floor where it won't get cooked)

to listen to music and podcasts I often use headphone/earphones as well.

On the whole I am very satisfied w/ Pixel 4a.   Photos are great too.

Cheers

e-lynn

No good comparisons prior.  🙂

rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@e-lynn , any comparison to previous phones you've had?

e-lynn

I love my pixel 4a and I haven't noticed any problems with the sound.  Good luck!

rossputin
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @bourgogne ,

How do you find the sound?  My pixel 3a XL's is terrible and I don't want to repeat the mistake.

bourgogne

I do have a Pixel 4a and it works w/ Public Mobile

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@e-lynn wrote:

Thank you!

Yes. I bought one in late Jan2021, it worked fine with Public Mobile.

I returned it about a week later, however, because I discovered that Cat S62x phones were just announced in Canada. The Pixel 4a was an excellent device, one of the few which was compatible with my specific needs - I was impressed by it, I had no regrets choosing it - until the device I'd always really wanted (and which fit my needs better) suddenly/unexpectedly became available.

@6132093355 

Its great your helping out but perhaps you should contact the moderators and request to change your profile name to something other than the "random" number you chose to avoid getting spammed or scammed. BTW... do you still have snow in Ottawa? Just wondering I went to highschool there.....

Click in the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your screen and type "account issue" and "human" and follow the prompts to submit your ticket.

Even with chat features, when Google isn't being finicky .. if that's of any use to you.

Have a good day!

e-lynn

Haha!  Oppsie. 

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@e-lynn :Now that you know that the pixel 4a is compatible with Public Mobile, you should mark this thread you created as fixed by clicking on the accepted solution button above one of the posts above, doing so will help others in future who have same question.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@e-lynn wrote:

Thank you!

Yes, and google pixel 4a is compatible with Public Mobile, too.   😉

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@e-lynn wrote:

Thank you!

I do not have this phone personally, but looks good from this: https://www.kimovil.com/en/frequency-checker/CA/google-pixel-4a

esjliv_0-1615162145576.png

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@e-lynn 

Here are the specs:

https://m.gsmarena.com/google_pixel_4a-10123.php

Public Mobile uses the following frequency bands:

• 4G LTE and LTE Advanced: 700 MHz, 850 MHz, 1900 MHz and 2100 MHz downlink and 1700 MHz uplink (AWS).  band 12, band 5, band 2, band 1, band 4
  • HSPA: 850 MHz, 1900 MHz (UMTS

It is compatible with Public mobile. 

Need Help? Let's chat.