cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

four day since move from FM.. Still NO Data, NO MMS, NO calls, inboud or outbound... and no response

harisj16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

recently i switched from freedom mobile to public mobile on july 5th. as of today four days passed . i still dont get data ,calls, sms nothing . 2 days ago i sent messages to moders. sent emils. nobody response to that. i am really frustrated. i dont have home phone and i had to relie on mobile for communication.i refered my cousin and he also switched. he is blaming me now. i think i made a mistake by switching to public mobile. really upset. i left freedom mobile because of pm plan and said Canada’s largest 4G LTE network. please fix my problem as soon as possible. i will never ever reffer public mobile to anybody in my life

13 REPLIES 13

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@judyshi you should not need to send "many" messages to the moderators; 1 is sufficient.  They are answered in the order in which they are received, so there can be a delay getting back to you.  Hopefully you have heard back by now.  If not, can you confirm that you were communicating via private message in the community here?  If not, please see this info:

You will need to click here to send a private message to the @moderator_team for assistance. They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue.

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number
  • 4 digit PIN (if you don't remember this then they will need at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)
    • account number
    • date of birth
    • complete address listed on account with postal code
    • email address on account
    • most commonly called numbers
    • alternate number listed on the account
    • last payment date and amount
    • last 4 digits of the credit card
  • Detailed explanation

Note: Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [All times in Toronto/Montreal time zone]. You can message them at any time, and they will respond as soon as possible within those working hours. More information about the community moderators.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

judyshi

I tried to active a SIM and porting the number, it had failed after I input my credit card info. I had been charged but couldn't active the service. I sent many messages to PM and MOD,but no reply.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @sandor,

thank you for your patience!

I will send you a private message in a few - please look out for it 🙂

Respectfully,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

sandor
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@harisj16  i'm having the same problem - how did yours get sorted out????  i'm on day 3 and this is ridiculous.  no email/text or inbound calls.......   grrrrr.

Osaga
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I know we all get frustrated when things dont work out as hoped... there's always a reason and/or a solution

harisj16

wooowwwwww. thankyou so much. everything working fine now. thankyou guys

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @harisj16,

thank you so much for your patience!

I'm pleased to say that my colleague Simon was able to fix this for you, can you please view his private message? 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

srlawren

@harisj16 that's why none of your services are working--none of them are provisioned.  Essentially the $25 is a "base" fee before any of talk, text, or data are charged.  This is an activation issue and unfortunately you are going to require a community moderator (Public Mobile support employee) to resolve this for you.  Due to the large number of people like yourself coming in from FM with activation issues, there is a bit of a backlog.  I do hope they get to your issue asap and that it's smooth sailing from there on.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

harisj16

they were given me pick&pay $25 per 90days.but my plan suppose to be the special plan for freedom mobile customers unlimited plan with 4gb data a month for 120 days. but i paid 120 dollars. In the account it is showing available funds 101.00.  does anyone know how to fix this

mimmo
Check the plan you were given. Possibly you were given a wrong plan. If you have a 30 day plan or a 110 account balance top up to 120 and do an immediate plan change to the proper account. Search forum for solution for wrong plan added for mor details

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Unfortunately there is a backlog.  Stay patient, your problem should be dealt with in the next day or two.

harisj16

please check your mailbox. i sent private message to you with my all info yesterday to you Shazia_K . still i am waiting for your response.

Nsk143
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville
Sorry to hear that's I am tagging mod for you hopefully they will get back to you soon
@Shazia_K
Need Help? Let's chat.