cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

disable call forwarding

I am on the $10  50min plan. Each time someone call and if i am busy or did up pickup, call will be forwarded to the voice mail. Each call forward will also cost 1 minute from the 50min regardless of the caller leaving a message. Is there a way I can turn off this call forward function. I tried to turn it off with my android phone setting, but it said "your operator doesnt support disabling call forwarding when your phone is busy". Please help.  

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: disable call forwarding

change the forwarded number to +13 then it will work

Mayor / Maire

Re: disable call forwarding


@Bcde4321 wrote:

change the forwarded number to +13 then it will work


What is +13?

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: disable call forwarding

it won't forward to voicemail as it's invalid number. the line will just disconnect so no need to deal with voicemail. I wish PM would allow disabling voicemail. Who uses VM these days anyway? 2010 is calling

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: disable call forwarding


@Bcde4321 wrote:

it won't forward to voicemail as it's invalid number. the line will just disconnect so no need to deal with voicemail. I wish PM would allow disabling voicemail. Who uses VM these days anyway? 2010 is calling


lol what? im sure alot of people still use voicemail and emails too. I'm sure less people use call-forwarding

Mayor / Maire

Re: disable call forwarding

@won27 my understanding is that the forwarded calls to your voicemail do not count against your 50 mins.  Calling into your voicemail from your phone to check any messages left counts, but not the calls where people call you and end up in your voicemail box.


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Mayor / Maire

Re: disable call forwarding

Hey @srlawren - the original announcement was updated at some point to clarify/specify that forwarding and voicemail (leaving or getting) all count towards minutes Smiley Sad

 

Mayor / Maire

Re: disable call forwarding


@abTest wrote:

Hey @srlawren - the original announcement was updated at some point to clarify/specify that forwarding and voicemail (leaving or getting) all count towards minutes Smiley Sad

 


@abTest are you sure?  this is so confusing, I kept telling people that and people kept correcting me saying they had this plan and they were absolutely not being charged for calls that were forwarded to their voicemail.  I wish I could remember who said this...maybe @z10user4?  


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Mayor / Maire

Re: disable call forwarding


@abTest wrote:

Hey @srlawren - the original announcement was updated at some point to clarify/specify that forwarding and voicemail (leaving or getting) all count towards minutes Smiley Sad

 


Officially Smiley Wink

Mayor / Maire

Re: disable call forwarding


@z10user4 wrote:

@abTest wrote:

Hey @srlawren - the original announcement was updated at some point to clarify/specify that forwarding and voicemail (leaving or getting) all count towards minutes Smiley Sad

 


Officially Smiley Wink


@z10user4 was it you that was saying you're on this plan and that calls forwarded to your voicemail absolutely didn't count toward your 50?


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.