cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

data not working on my phone

sonalisoni1796
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have paid extra to get data, and yet its still not working. i hvae tried to chnge the setting as well and yet still not working! whats the solution? Someone please give me answers....thanks

3 REPLIES 3

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@sonalisoni1796 wrote:

i have paid extra to get data, and yet its still not working. i hvae tried to chnge the setting as well and yet still not working! whats the solution? Someone please give me answers....thanks

Did data ever work on your phone?  APN settings are here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Phones-Hardware/How-do-I-set-up-data-APN-on-my-smartp...

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sonalisoni1796 wrote:

If you log into My Account, can you see those $$ sitting in Available Funds ? If so, now you have to go back and "buy" the data add-on.

Kinda clunky, but that's PM for ya'. Good luck.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Under data and add-ons in your self serve account - do you see it ?

Make sure you purchase and then add it.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
Need Help? Let's chat.