cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

compatibility check for Huawei P10

essensi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello community!

Nowhere I found a link or something wherefrom I could check my phone's compatibility. It's Huawei P10. I'd like to be with Pulic Mobile replacing the existing (another) network.But compatibility check is the 1st step. Help me please!

5 REPLIES 5

@essensi wrote:

Yes, I am in Mississauga and my phone is with Bell mobility network. So why in compatibility list P10 (Huawei) doesn't appear I don't understand. I am bot sure what you meant by band 2 or 5. What it exactly is? I am not a computer savvy but these are rudimentary things and I hope I'll understand.

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply!!

The compatibility checker is very behind with certain brands.  As already mentioned, if the phone works on one of the major brands, it will work on all the other brands.  You are good to go. 

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You mentioned you're coming from another CDN network, so there is a 99.99% chance it will work with PM. 

essensi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, I am in Mississauga and my phone is with Bell mobility network. So why in compatibility list P10 (Huawei) doesn't appear I don't understand. I am bot sure what you meant by band 2 or 5. What it exactly is? I am not a computer savvy but these are rudimentary things and I hope I'll understand.

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply!!

ighsaw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

You can check here for sure.

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-started

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@essensiIf your phone had been used on the Canadian network and has been unlocked it should work with Public Mobile. To work with Public Mobile the phone needs at the minimum Band 2 and 5 for 3G network.

Need Help? Let's chat.