cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.apple.mobilephone error 1035

deputyphil
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello.  Iphone SE purchased from the Apple store 1 month ago and I am on the Freedom Mobile 12gb 90 day plan.  No issues until I went to set up voice mail today.  People can leave messages no problem but I cannot set vm up to be able to retrieve them and then I get the error message listed above.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8

@kcchang2050 wrote:

I switched iPhone 6s from AT&T to Verizon. The visual voicemail on iPhone phone app did not work anymore. All above methods did not fix it. It turned out that Verizon did not turn on visual voicemail for my iPhone. A visit to Verizon store fixed it. 

@kcchang2050

Not quite sure what the relevance of your post, referring to US carriers, in this old thread is...

Just FYI: Public Mobile does not offer visual voicemail at this time.

kcchang2050
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched iPhone 6s from AT&T to Verizon. The visual voicemail on iPhone phone app did not work anymore. All above methods did not fix it. It turned out that Verizon did not turn on visual voicemail for my iPhone. A visit to Verizon store fixed it. 

@Tony_Palombo78 You've posted to an old thread. You'll have better response by creating your own topic with more details and make/model of your phone.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Tony_Palombo78
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This problem is NOT fixed. I cannot save my recorded message. 

deputyphil
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the replies.  After checking with google, I reset all settings and that solved the problem.  All good now.

neatooo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

skmkenn
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Just to clarify, are you seeing this error message when holding down 1 from the dialer to dial into your voicemail?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Try dialing your own phone number. 

Need Help? Let's chat.